- Independent Living
- The Waterford at Columbia - LOCATED IN NE COLUMBIA
The Waterford at Columbia - LOCATED IN NE COLUMBIA
FOR A FREE PRIVATE TOUR, CALL 803-791-8086 OR ADD IT TO YOUR CART, THERE'S NO CHARGE.
9370 WINDSOR LAKE BLVD, Columbia, SC 29223. Rent starts at $1795. Private, Single, Studios. 120 Units, Multi-story, Pets Welcome.
Community Type: Independent Living
The Waterford at Columbia is the nicest Independent Living community in the Northeast Columbia that does not require an expensive buy-in. Conveniently located near interstates I-20 and I-77 with easy access to local hospitals, doctors and the VA hospital.
Things We Like about The Waterford at Columbia:
- Flexible floorplan options from studios to large 2 bedroom 2 bath apartments
- Full Kitchen in Every Apartment
- Very nice and well furnished library
- Plenty of convenient parking for residents and visitors
- Onsite storage room space available
- Lots of common areas including Game room, Arts and Crafts room, large outdoor patio with swings and large multipurpose room
- Food is usually quite good, great Always Available Menu, flexible dining times and restaurant style service
- Friendly staff; Ambassador program and residents welcome newcomers
- Excellent care options available through Cora Care
- Curb Appeal
- Interior Decorating
- Happy Residents
Rent and Care
Rent includes all utilities (except phone) including cable and internet, weekly housekeeping and linen service, activities, transportation and 3 delicious meals a day.
Types of Accommodations
When you enter the front door of the main building, you will find a beautiful lobby with a fireplace and two sitting areas, a beautiful library and a reception desk staffed to greet you, make sure everyone is signed in and out and monitor the emergency pull cords from the residents rooms. Each apartment features a full kitchen AND a private bath with handicap accessible showers.
- Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Two elevators so the wait for an elevator is usually brief
- Independent living does not include care, but does include meals, activities and transportation.
- For those residents who need a little help such as medicine reminders or assistance bathing, care is available from Cora Care.
Socialization and Activities
Enjoy your retirement by staying busy with activities at the community or relaxing in one of the comfortable common areas or your own apartment. You deserve to enjoy the the comfort of a senior community that takes care of all the interior and exterior maintenance, weekly housekeeping, linens, provides 3 delicious meals a day, social activities and opportunities, scheduled transportation and the security of an emergency response system and 24 hour staffing. They have a game room, an equipped exercise room, restaurant style dining, a beauty/barber shop, indoor and outdoor sitting areas and a large multipurpose room for resident meetings, games and socials. They keep a full activity calendar with activities, games and entertainment scheduled onsite as well as local trips to stores, banks and doctor’s appointments.
All apartments include three delicious meals a day even though all residences include a full kitchen. Residents are offered a continental breakfast in the dining room each morning and can enjoy dining restaurant style at flexible times in the elegant dining room.
The Waterford is owned by Capital Senior Living out of Dallas, Texas. Small Pets are Welcome and encouraged. If you need help permanently or temporarily you can get help onsite. You can even get care for your pets if needed.
Licensing and Professional Affiliations
- Not Applicable; Independent Communities are not licensed in the State of South Carolina