SC Episcopal Home at Still Hopes - LOCATED IN WEST COLUMBIA
FOR A FREE PRIVATE TOUR, CALL 803-791-8086 OR ADD IT TO YOUR CART, THERE'S NO CHARGE.
1 Still Hopes Dr, West Columbia, SC 29169. This community requires a substantial buy-in and a monthly fee.
As the only Episcopal-sponsored, non-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community in the greater Columbia area, Still Hopes is there for you during every step of your retirement. The community, a home for Skilled Care Nursing and Assisted Living residents, decided to reposition itself into a Continuing Care Retirement Community through renovations and an expansion which included two Independent Living Apartment Buildings, a Bistro/Community Center and a Wellness Center. Through the process, the community became a Vitalife Community, emphasizing wellness and socialization for its residents.
The Bistro/Community Center provides residents with a wide range of menu choices, either inside the beautifully designed dining venue, or outdoors; the perfect spot for resident socialization by the pond. This design has added new spaces for socialization and independent activities, and it has served as an energy cluster for the community.
The 14,000 sf Wellness Center includes a fitness center, aquatic center, locker rooms with showers, massage therapy rooms, aerobics studio and multi-function space.
The wooded area serves as a backdrop for social walkways, wide enough for groups to stroll together and enjoy conversations. Along the route, are landscaped areas as points of interest, providing residents with convenient places for rest and socialization.
- Building A, six-stories, 76 Independent Living Residences
- Building B, five-stories, 49 Independent Living Residences
- Bistro/Community Center, 14,000 sf, Wellness Center
- Renovation of Assisted Living Residences into 16 Independent Living Residences
- Four unique dining venues
- Paved walking trails
- Indoor, heated swimming pool
- On-campus bar and pub
- Meeting spaces
- Well-equipped fitness center with exercise classes
- Arts and crafts room
- Light-filled atrium
- Gift shop
- Coffee shop
Types of residences:
- Concierge Suites
- Expansion Apartments
- Memory Support
- Nursing Care
- Greenway at Still Hopes: Greenway includes our three Skilled Nursing Neighborhoods and our spacious new Assisted Living Apartments, River Banks. Residents of River Banks enjoy a quaint twenty two apartment neighborhood featuring full service dining, beautifully groomed courtyards and convenient campus level access.