Rapha Residential Care - LOCATED IN GASTON
FOR A FREE PRIVATE TOUR, CALL 803-791-8086 OR ADD IT TO YOUR CART, THERE'S NO CHARGE.
3959 Fish Hatchery Rd, Gaston, 29053. Companion, Private, Semi-Private, Single, Studio, Shared Bath, 92 Beds/73 Rooms.
Community Type: Assisted Living & Memory (Progressive) Care
Rapha Residential Care is located on 9 beautiful acres in Gaston South Carolina, just 13 minutes from Columbia SC. Nestled in the trees, Rapha’s campus is a world apart from the high rise buildings and higher prices of the metro area.
Things We Like about Rapha:
- Beautifully rural
- Setting with lots of trees
- Excellent Value, basic care is included in Rent
- Hands-on, caring Management Team
- High Caregiver retention rates
- Community emphasis on Nurturing Mind, Body and Spirit of Residents
- Community emphasis on caring for Veterans
Rent and Care
Rent includes most basic services including medicine reminders and task reminders. There are additional charges for some services, however, rent and care rates are very competitive for the level of care they provide.
Types of Accommodations
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms in either their Assisted Living Center or Progressive Care Wing
- Assisted Living Center provides Care for residents requiring minimal to moderate assistance
- Progressive Care Wing which offers assistance and supervision to our elderly residents requiring more extensive care because of physical challenges, health care needs or dementia.
- Private rooms with access to the enclosed outdoor garden are available.
- Has 5 Medicaid beds allotted to their community.
Socialization and Activities
Along with their daily scheduled activities, developed and coordinated by two activity directors, they also have a regulation pool table for the residents’ entertainment. There is large activity room accommodates planned group projects and social gatherings, as well as, nine uniquely decorated sitting areas designed for quiet times and that “home away from home” feeling. Several of the areas are equipped with a TV and DVD.
Three nutritious, appetizing meals daily, planned by a nutritionist and prepared in a commercial grade kitchen, are served in the dining rooms. In order to met the needs of their residents with dietary restrictions, they also offer meals with no concentrated sweets and no added salts. Snacks are offered three times daily.
Established in 1988, Rapha Residential Care is family owned and managed. They have a high staff retention rate and boast of having staff who have been with them for over 10 years. In addition, they are approved by the Veteran’s Administration and serve many veterans. Rapha does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, or nationality. We serve people from all cultures and backgrounds, and we are proud to serve many veterans.
Licensing and Professional Affiliations
- Approved by the Veterans Administration
- Licensed by: South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Licensed by: South Carolina Board of Long Term Care Administration