The Blake at Woodcreek Farms - LOCATED IN NE COLUMBIA
FOR A FREE PRIVATE TOUR, CALL 803-791-8086 OR ADD IT TO YOUR CART, THERE'S NO CHARGE.
385 Spears Creek Church Rd, Columbia, Elgin, South Carolina 29045. Rent starts at $3925. Companion, Private, Semi-Private, Shared (Companion), Single, Studio. Pets Welcome.
Community Type: Assisted Living and Memory Care
The Blake at Woodcreek Farms is a Resort-Style Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Northeast Columbia, SC that opened in 2017. This retirement community is located at the entrance of Woodcreek Farms in Northeast Columbia. At The Blake, retirement and hospitality are blended to create an assisted living and memory care community where you will feel right at home. The Blake offers spacious suites, dedicated staff, and resort-style amenities. Residents enjoy delicious chef-prepared meals, concierge services, active living programs and more luxurious amenities.
Things We Like about this Community:
- Spacious Assisted Living and Memory Care suites, offering dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs
- Variety of suites offering flexible floor plans to meet your needs
- Active Living program that offers social, emotional and physical engagement
- Delicious chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style daily, as well as healthy snacks available throughout the day
- Concierge services to assist in resident transportation and family communication needs
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services are available
- Salon, activity rooms, movie room, card playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic and several gathering rooms
Rent and Care
The Blake is leasing apartments at this time. Rent starts at $3,925, which includes three delicious meals each day, weekly housekeeping, concierge services, daily activities and programs, personal wireless pendents and more.
Types of Accommodations
- Private and semi-private (companion) studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartment suites are available in assisted living
- Private and semi-private (companion) studio and 1 bedroom suites are available in memory care
- Short-term and respite care is available
Socialization and Activities
The Blake offers a variety of daily physical fitness, creative, social, educational, and spiritual activities and programs.
At The Blake at Woodcreek Farms, residents enjoy handcrafted menus created by their Executive Chef in a restaurant-style dining setting, featuring specials and a variety of menu choices. Snacks are available throughout the day as well.
Miscellaneous Facts about The Blake at Woodcreek Farms Assisted Living and Memory Care:
The Blake provides residents with an inviting and comfortable community with resort-style services, as well as programs and activities that promote well-being, security, longevity and family relationships.