- Memory Care/Alzheimer's Care
- Lexington Extended Care - LOCATED IN LEXINGTON
Lexington Extended Care - LOCATED IN LEXINGTON
FOR A FREE PRIVATE TOUR, CALL 803-791-8086 OR ADD IT TO YOUR CART, THERE'S NO CHARGE.
815 Old Cherokee Road, Lexington, SC 29072. 388 beds.Medicare and medicaid accepted. Note: Medicare does not pay for long term custodial care.
Lexington Medical Center Extended Care is the largest extended care facility in North and South Carolina.
Their dedicated health care professionals offer services in a facility fully equipped to deal with your loved one's physical needs. The newly opened, 10,000-square-foot rehabilitation center provides physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapy.
Because Extended Care is part of the Lexington Medical Center network of care, residents have access to state-of-the-art facilities and services connected with the hospital, including a wide range of diagnostic and treatment facilities.
- Abundant outdoor spaces
- Modern, comfortable rooms
- Gift shop
- Hair salon
- Physician services
- Qualified staff
- Group events and social outings
- Pets welcome, based on rules and regulations
Memory Unit Designed for Alzheimer's Care:
The special care unit is specifically designed for residents with Alzheimer's or related dementia.
Controlled access gives residents the freedom they desire and the safety they need, and the beautiful outdoor garden provides a peaceful place for visiting.
What personal items should your loved one bring for a long term care stay?
- Clothes (including elastic waist and easy-closure pants)
- Jogging Suits
- Shoes (non-skid soles)
- Toiletries (shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, hair brush, non-electric razor, makeup)
- Hearing Aids (and batteries)
- Dentures (and denture supplies)
- Cane/Walker, if needed
- Wheelchair, if needed