- Independent Living
- Martha Franks Retirement Community | Part of SCBMA - LOCATED IN UPSTATE SC
Martha Franks Retirement Community | Part of SCBMA - LOCATED IN UPSTATE SC
FOR A FREE PRIVATE TOUR, CALL 803-791-8086 OR ADD IT TO YOUR CART, THERE'S NO CHARGE.
1 Martha Franks Dr., Laurens, SC 29360.
Part of the SC Baptist Ministries on Aging. Providing a safe place for seniors and their caregiver families to celebrate life. Offering independent, assisted living and rehabilitation.
Maintenance free living with life-enriching programs and opportunities present a whole new way to enjoy your retirement. Cottages and apartments with a variety of floor plans.
- Kitchen/Laundry Appliances
- Basic Cable Television
- Monthly Activity Calendar
- Barber/Beauty Shop (extra cost)
- Wellness Room
- Emergency Call System
- Closed Circuit Television
- Paved Lakeside Walking
- On-Campus Banking
- Part B Therapy Services
- One Meal Each Day
- Resident Activities
- Weekday Chapel Services
- Sunday Worship Services
- Nurse available 24 Hours
- Bi-Weekly Housekeeping
- Campus Security
- Grounds/Building Maintenance
- Cultural/Educational Programs
- Utilities (except phone and internet)
- Scheduled Shopping
Residents living in attached patio homes enjoy sunrooms with a view of the natural woodlands.
Available in one or two bedrooms.
Private, spacious living with around the clock nursing care to manage medications, serve meals and assist with daily living tasks. Activities and trained staff to address the special needs of individuals with memory impairment.
- Dining options
- 24/7 emergency call system
- Scheduled transportation
- Barber/beauty services
- Cultural, social, educational and recreational events
- Fitness center
- Walking/golf cart paths
- Lakes stocked with fish
- Regular worship services
- Landscaping and maintenance
- Indoor pool
- Specially trained staff, Certified Dementia Practitioners and Recreational Therapist
- Person-centered care embracing each individual’s life story and preferences
- Beautiful, but secured spaces, indoors
- Dedicated, caring staff to carry out programs to stimulate cognitive, emotional, creative, physical and spiritual needs.