Oakleaf Village of Lexington - LOCATED IN LEXINGTON
FOR A FREE PRIVATE TOUR, CALL 803-791-8086 OR ADD IT TO YOUR CART, THERE'S NO CHARGE.
800 N. Lake Drive, Lexington SC 29072. 90 units. Lifetime rent lock without a buy-in. Pet friendly. Estimated monthly rent of $2200 - $2500.
Oakleaf Village offers studio apartments, as well as one and two bedrooms. They offer scheduled transportation, three meals per day, help with ADLs, activity programs and 24 hour staffing.
A separate memory care unit is available.
Oakleaf Village was remodeled in Spring 2019.
The Highest Standards of Personalized Care
Available Services Include:
- Showering and Bathing Assistance
- Grooming Assistance
- Clothing Selection and Dressing Assistance
- Mobility Assistance
- Continence Management
- Medication Management
- Specialized Diets
- Health and Wellness Monitoring
- Family Care Conferences
- Activity and Events Reminders
- Professional Team Available 24 hours a Day
- Emergency Call Response System
- All Utilities Accept Phone
- Additional Health and Wellness Services Available
Their memory care neighborhood provides a warm and homelike environment for people living with dementia or other memory care related diseases. Apartments are spacious, secure and comfortable and help residents live life as fully as possible with dignity and respect. Oakleaf Village At Lexington’s personalized and tailored memory care programs focus on involving residents in everyday social activities that are enjoyable and stimulating. Programs are designed to instill a sense of accomplishments for residents, bolstering their sense of independence and quality of life.
- Providing individually tailored dementia care programming based on cognition level
- Offering a therapeutic environment specifically designed for persons living with dementia
- Conducting meaningful activities that encourage mental stimulation
- Meeting the emotional and physical care needs of each resident on an individual basis
- Providing a healthy and nutritionally balanced dining experience
- Managing behaviors that are distressing to the resident
- Encouraging the involvement of families in the Memory Care Program