PruittHealth Blythewood - LOCATED IN NE COLUMBIA
FOR A FREE PRIVATE TOUR, CALL 803-791-8086 OR ADD IT TO YOUR CART, THERE'S NO CHARGE.
1075 Heather Green Dr, Columbia, SC 29229.
Skilled nursing and rehabilitation center, one of many in the PruittHealth family of providers throughout the Southeast. Their center provides exceptional care through therapy services and cozy, home-like environment and is on the cutting edge of rehabilitation and aging care. Under the care of their highly skilled professional staff, they provide quality care.
- I.V. Therapy
- Wound Care Management
- Pain Management
- Central Lines
- Oxygen Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Out-Patient Therapy
- Dietetic Programming & Nourishment Care
- Recreational Activities Programming
- Hospice Services
- Chaplain/Counseling Services
- Religious Services
- Laundry Services
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Pharmacy Services
- Volunteer Services
- Medication Management
- PruittHealth Fitness Program - a strength building program utilizing state-of-the-art Nautilus™ and Biodex™ equipment to deliver proven positive benefits for older adults.
- Aquatic Therapy Pool
- Four Restaurant-Themed Dining Rooms - an Irish Pub, a French Deli, a Bistro, and a Country Club.
- Gourmet Coffee Shop which gives patients, families and visitors a place to chat and catch up on events
- University Club sports bar
- Library with internet café
- Spa with private whirlpool tubs, pedicures, manicures, and hair styling
- Lobby and sitting rooms with fireplaces for socializing or watching satellite TV. Large windows allow natural lighting and a pleasant view onto the courtyard.
- Nurses’ Monitoring Stations - fully equipped and strategically located to allow for constant communication between staff and patients
- Movie theater
During your stay, only a few personal items are needed, such as deodorant, toothbrush, shampoo, robe and slippers. Glasses or dentures must be in appropriately labeled storage containers. No electric appliances may be brought into the facility without prior approval from administration. Theystrongly suggest you leave valuables at home. The facility is not responsible for valuables or money kept in your room.